Lunch & Learn Member Series: June 2018

  • Share:
  •  
Name: Lunch & Learn Member Series: June 2018
Date: June 19, 2018
Time: 11:30 AM - 11:30 AM MST
Registration: Register Now
Event Description:
Mindset of Success 
Successful business leaders think differently than 97% of the population.  How do THE OTHER 3% think? What actions do they take?  What is their mindset for success?  And how do they get it, and keep it going? Get the results you want by applying the SECRETS of successful leaders! Led by U & Improved Founder Jodi Low, you will gain an understanding of how leaders drive action and energy to inspire the clarity, focus and passion for what they do.  This 90 minute workshop has a $149 value and is brought to GPGLCC members as a complimentary membership benefit! 

Lunch is not provided.  Lunch at cost is available at the deli next door purchase, or you may bring your own lunch.

This event is for members only!
Location:
SVN Desert Commercial Advisors
5343 N 16th St
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Date/Time Information:
Tuesday, June 19
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Contact Information:
Fees/Admission:
Free for members with RSVP.  Your membership must be active and current to RSVP and attend.  Please log into your membership profile below to RSVP.  For membership questions or to renew, contact Michael Marcinko at membership@phoenixgaychamber.org 
Set a Reminder:
Enter your email address below to receive a reminder message.