Diversity Program Manager
We are a team of program managers, project managers and analysts within recruiting that focuses on helping to scale our recruiting practices through creative and consistent processes. This team is growing rapidly to support Zillow Group’s rapid growth. It is so critical that as we grow the company, we expand upon what makes Zillow Group special, we break the mold of what we are seeing in the industry to strive for innovation and efficiency and we ensure that each candidate is having an empowering and consistent experience.
Zillow Group strives to be the best place to work through our continued focus on equity and belonging. Already a leader in gender pay equity, Zillow Group is looking for a programs or project manager that is experienced in leading initiatives and scaling programs to help us elevate and evaluate how we attract, hire, and retain diverse talent. The Diversity Recruiting Program Manager ensures that the Recruiting work is effectively organized, implemented, documented, and communicated internally and externally..
You will be a driver for change, awareness and operational excellence, including: Overseeing diversity recruiting strategy implementation, working closely with our community outreach and engagement teams and enhancing awareness of our commitment to diversity. You will work cross functionally and collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver against action plans, execute partnership agreements, design systems and processes, track progress, measure outcomes, and ensure effective communication and visibility. Our ideal candidate will have a clearly demonstrated passion for and experience in building diversity recruiting programs.
- Operationalize and optimize our Diversity Recruiting process and programs to be able to scale, all while ensuring a world class candidate experience and client satisfaction
- Actively participate in development and execution of Zillow Group’s Diversity Recruiting strategy.
- Work with the People Analytics and Community and Culture teams to identify, vet and track appropriate diversity recruitment performance and equity metrics, measures and reports.
- Coordinate recruiting leads efforts around outreach and diversity recruitment campaigns across multiple channels including sourcing potential applicants for open positions
- Partner with hiring managers, recruiting managers, and various cross functional groups to increase internal awareness around diversity outreach and strategies aligned with recruitment efforts
- Oversee tactical planning and strategic execution of assigned projects and programs
- Drive for an Agile culture where “dates matter”; deliver quality project outcomes and communicate/set expectations when issues and risks arise
- Facilitate and coordinate trainings around Diversity Recruiting best practices
- Continually evaluate external employer brand strength in underrepresented communities and work with the appropriate parties to build, enhance, and leverage brand to drive Diversity Recruiting goals
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in Project or Program Management following the agile methodology
- 3+years of experience driving Diversity Recruiting strategies
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working with people from underrepresented communities either professionally, volunteering or activism preferred
- Clear and deep experience building effective, large-scale Diversity Recruiting programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and various departments within the company
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Experience with Smartsheet, SharePoint, and MS Office Suite, preferred
- Strong analytical skills and proven track-record of making data-driven decisions
- You can take concepts and ideas and turn them into executable actions
Get to know usZillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle -- for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers - and we're well on our way. No matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.