The Law Office of Cary L. Lackey, P.C.
The Law Office of Cary L. Lackey, P.C. represents individuals (adults and juveniles) charged with felony and misdemeanor offenses in all Arizona State and Federal courts.
Mr. Lackey has extensive experience representing individuals accused of the following:
* Driving Under the Influence offenses (''DUI/DWI/OWI'')
* Substance Abuse offenses (prescription and illegal drugs)
* Traffic offenses (reckless driving, criminal speeding)
* Domestic Violence offenses (assault, criminal damage, endangerment)
* Assaults (aggravated and simple assaults)
* Property offenses (theft, theft/unlawful use of means of transportation)
* Weapon offenses
* Sexual offenses
* Fraud offenses (credit card theft, theft of identity, fraudulent schemes)
The Law Office of Cary L. Lackey, P.C. has experience representing professional license holders (i.e., physicians, nurses, attorneys, etc.) in administrative hearings related to their respective licenses.
The Law Office of Cary L. Lackey, P.C. also has experience advising and assisting individuals and corporations with the possible Immigration options and consequences related to their criminal case.
Whom to Contact
- Cary L. Lackey, Esq.Attorney at Law45 W. Jefferson St., Ste. 501Luhrs TowerPhoenix, Arizona 85003Phone: (602) 288-2303